What Information Do We Collect?
How Do We Use the Information?
- To fulfill a contract or take steps linked to a contract such as processing your registration on our Website or sending you information about changes to our terms or policies;
- Where you give us consent, such as (a) where you ask us to send marketing information to you via a medium where we need your consent, including alerts via mobile push notifications; (b) where you give us consent to place cookies and to use similar technologies; and (c) on other occasions where we ask you for consent, for a purpose which we explain at that time.
- Where we are legally required to do so. We may also provide access to your personally identifiable information when legally required to do so, to cooperate with police investigations or other legal proceedings, to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website, to limit our legal liability and protect our rights, or to protect the rights, property or safety of visitors of the Website or the public. In those instances, the information is provided only for that purpose.
Cookies and Web Beacons
Bitcoin SG uses third-party vendors and hosting partners to provide the necessary hardware, software, networking, storage, and related technology required to run demo.bitcoin.com.sg and the related Website and mobile application. Bitcoin SG owns the code, databases, and all rights to the Bitcoin SG Website and mobile application and Services.
Retention of Your Personal Information
Consent to Worldwide Transfer and Processing of Personal Information
EU and EEA Users’ Rights
Your California Privacy Rights
- Deny access to our Services;
- Charge a different rate for the use of our Services; or
- Provide a different quality of service.